Saturday, February 12, 2011

Stay Tuned

I have ignored the blog for awhile but as I get ready to leave Michigan and head to NY I decided to breath some life back into this blog.

If you check back soon I am hoping to add some tips, poses and once I get settled videos. Be patient with me but stick around and I hope to make it worth your while.

I will be doing pilates on here as well until I start another page for that.

Thank you so much. I truly appreciate what you all have given to me. It's been an amazing journey that I hope continues with the blog. Leave messages any time you want with questions, comments or just to say hi!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole, Diana was thrilled to open your card and read your kind and encouraging words about her practice. She is going to miss you big time. We both wish you and your family all the best "back east". Hopefully by the time you return, my schedule will permit my attending classes with Diana. Best regards, Sam Clark

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss you at the Boll .. wish you can come back and visit .. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!!! I just noticed I had comments. I already miss you guys and my classes so much. I was surrounded by such positive energy and love. I can't wait to come back and visit. And please keep checking back with the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Fill free to leave questions or comments for me about the schedule or classes.