Monday, December 7, 2009

Yoga Schedule 2010

I hope 2009 was wonderful. As we near 2010 I hope you can take some time to be reflective of your journey this far and be appreciative of the wonderful experiences, things and people you have encountered along your path.

My 2010 schedule looks like this at this point-

Monday 8-9pm - Yoga Southfield L.A. Fitness
Tuesday 4-5pm - Private Group Session
Tuesday 6:30- 7:30pm - Pilate's Warren L.A. Fitness
Wednesdays 9:30- 10:30 am - Pilate's L.A. Fitness
Wednesdays 6:00-6:45pm - Beginning Yoga South Oakland YMCA
Thursday 8:15-9:15 - Yoga Birmingham YMCA

Feel free to check any of these out. I would love to see you. I also do private lessons and group lessons. Group lessons are great if you have people at your job that would be interested during lunch, a bunch of neighbours or friends or for a fun party! Contact me for rates at mitschnicole@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill free to leave questions or comments for me about the schedule or classes.