Sunday, April 12, 2009

Currrent Schedule

NICOLES CURRENT SCHEDULE-

I just got hired on at L.A. Fitness in Warren. Currently I am only doing one class there but that might change in the new future. Also I hope to pick up another class in the area so keep checking back here for updates.

As it stands right now-

Tuesday Royal Oak YMCA- 6-7pm Family Yoga
Tuesday Warren L.A. Fitness- 7:45-8:45pm Yoga
Wednesday Royal Oak YMCA - 7-8:15pm Yoga
Thursday Birmingham YMCA - 8:15-9:15 am Yoga

I am also avilaible for group or individual sessions. If you can get a group of your friends together for an hour of yoga I do travel. :)

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you get any day time classes scheduled. This is Sue from your Wed nite class (Josh's mom :). I'm going to join LA Fitness, probably. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Fill free to leave questions or comments for me about the schedule or classes.